- PM200 Pneumatic Precise Seeder was designed with two rows for plantation of corns, sunflowers, beans and watermelons.
- The planter chromium plates can easily be seen from the top of a tractor during plantation.
- The planter chromium plates are very unlikely to pass empty.
- Plantation is performed automatically without any worker assistance.
- Plantation distances on rows can be adjusted by using the gear-chain mechanism on the machine.
- Planter tines can be adjusted according to suitable plantation depths and seeds are dropped on to the same depth.
- It operates silently thanks to the new fan system.
- The furrows created are at equal distances to each other.
- The plastic gasket we use inside of the unit minimizes any damages that might occur due to the friction in the planter chromium plates and suction losses, and it also extends its life.
Ploughshares made of a special heat-treated steel are resistant against wearing.
- It is easy to use with a low rate of breakdown.
|Connection Type||:||Three Point Hitch System (Category I and II)|
|Number of Working Rows||:||2 Rows|
|Tractor Power||:||40 - 50 HP|
|Powered by||:||Tractor Power Take-Off|
|Seed Storage Capacity||:||20 kg|
|Row Distance||:||680 - 700 mm|
|Ploughshare Hardness||:||46 - 50 HRC|
|Working Width||:||2250 mm|
|Working Depth||:||200 mm - 350 mm|
|Capacity||:||3.0 - 3.4 da/h|
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. The seed storage is filled and the driveshaft is connected to the power take-off a tractor. The seeds cling to the holes on the planter chromium plate one by one by vacuum. The seeds carried with the rotation of the planter plate are dropped on the sowing bed opened by the front planter tines with the elimination of the vacuum effect. Plantation is completed by covering the dropped seeds with the help of furrow closing moldboard tines.